Saturday, June 23, 2012

Help from beyond!

We recently added a few people to help out with all the small assets for modeling. Eliza Rocho, David Burnham, and Jedidiah "Jedi" Lion. Each of them are dedicated to to finish all modeling by July 15.

Aaron might be headed out of town for a week mid-July. So in order to make Larry look like the polished stud he is, and for us to be able to continue production on schedule, Jarom Neumann will model the pigeon. That way Aaron instead of taking just 2 weeks to model Larry, you can make him look nice and spend an extra week on him, and begin rigging him on July 8.

1 comment:

  1. YESSSSSS!!! I wanted to ask you about this anyways. I would love it if I didn't have to focus on the pigeon. This is great, for reals, I was kind of stressing about just larry, so that take a big load off my shoulders.

    ReplyDelete