Thursday, June 21, 2012

Larry Model Paintover

First off, I just wanna say that once I saw the Larry model I got chills. I thought, "Holy crap...this is actually happening!"  Anyways, I hate Maya...and I know modelling is tricky business...but I decided to do a paintover of the model. Aaron, it's up to you as to how much you want to adhere to the original design, and I won't be devastated if you make changes, but I included some critiques if you're interested.

the original


the image i went off of for reference


the paintover



critiques

Keep going Aaron! You rock!

1 comment:

  1. that is super helpful!
    I'm gonna do my best to make it appear like that paint over, that gives way more info than the initial drawing! much appreciated!
    I can't guarantee it will come out looking that awesome, but I'm gonna try!

    ReplyDelete