Monday, August 27, 2012

Some Paint-overs for Garrett


Here are some paint-overs. Tried to make the sculpt more closely match the hairdo from the original design. Hope they help


I think we could get a cool look if we sharpened the silhouette. Really emphasizing those straights versus curves


I tried painting on eyebrows. I think we need to have really simple eyebrows. The more detail I added, the bushier they looked. But who knows...


One more paint-over. Lightened his hair color...blackened glasses...and made his eyes blue. What do you y'all think...?

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Wesley- That helps a ton. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and do you really want the eyes aqua like that? I think they're kinda cool- vibrant, kinda the first thing people will notice i think. Your call.

      Delete
    2. Farts. They looked blue on the Cintiq from yesterday...but now they definitely look turquoise. Just make 'em blue

      Delete