Monday, August 13, 2012

Timing Charts

This is so we can see the end and how much work we will need to be doing throughout the semester. It's a little long which kind of scares me because it's a little more work than I was expecting- But the story is just too solid to eliminate anything in my opinion. As far as timing does everything look good? What would you fix? I think the only way to finish this bad boy by the end of November (which is kind the goal in my mind) we would have to have 1-2 additional animators, 2 additional lighters, and someone else to help out with compositing and rendering.

 
                         

3 comments:

  1. I think the timing is working well but I think it would be helpful to take these boards and put them in an animatic paced the way that you have them right now... just to get a feel for it all together. But I know that takes time that you may not have, so don't do it just on my account.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's a great idea. Seeing as how school is in...what, a week or so, should we put this off for when we're all up there?

      Delete